Here are the principles that are accepted and implemented by the Board of Directors:
PRINCIPLES FOR MEETINGS OF WORKING GROUPS, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, ETC.
* The program for Working Group meetings should be submitted to the Association at least 45 days in advance and published on the website (notification to the Ministry must be made 30 days in advance).
* The budget determined by the Board of Directors each year should not be exceeded for the purpose of covering meeting expenses by the Working Group Executive Committee. Sponsors should be sought, and live broadcasts should only be done if a sponsor is found.
* Meetings should be held either physically or online.
* Technical support will be received from the organization company by contract to facilitate Working Group meetings; assistance will be given on transportation-accommodation and meeting room technical details, but the company should be supported concerning sponsorship and equipment.
* The number of speakers participating in the meetings should be kept at a reasonable level, and costs should be taken into account for appointments outside the city.
* If possible, depending on the nature of the meeting, travel should be made to and from the meeting on the same day.
* Transfers should be consolidated as much as possible by using a single vehicle.
* Transfers should only be from the airport to the hotel/center and back, with no transfers made to other locations.
* If transfers involve fewer than three people, they should be made by taxi and payment made upon presentation of a taxi receipt.
* If accommodation is in another location in the city, no responsibility will be taken for the return transfer.
* Accommodation costs will be covered for the duration of the meeting. If an individual chooses to extend their stay, they will be responsible for the additional cost.
* If a request is made to stay with a relative at the accommodation, the difference in cost will be covered by the individual staying.